Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tim Holtz Alterations



I am back with some awesome news about the Tim Holtz Alterations Dies. I just purchased the two dies as you see above and already cut out the Heart wings last night and started playing around with it. Let me tell you they cut beautifully in my cuddlebug. I am going to be making a video and showing you some tips and techniques with these and other Tim Holtz products. The possibilities are truly endless and you can do wander with them. My next purchase will be the flower die to make for my own flowers for scrapbook page layouts, mini albums, cards and for gift wrapping.

Well that is all have have for you for today but do come back and check out my video on these two dies.

1 comment:

Karen Hanim said...

I am so excited to hear that you will be coming to Turkey. It would be so fun to meet you!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin