Thursday, April 8, 2010

Arghhhhh, not Having a good Day !!!!!


Hi Everyone, I am going to have a melt down just about now. I have spent at least 3 hours filming my 8th episode last night and I have spent another 3 hours editing and guess what ???? Youtube has detected an error and will not allow my video to upload. You have no clue how frustrated and upset I am just about now because this video turned out to be one of the best ones I made so far. I am exporting the file as a different format and I am not certain if I can ever get this one onto youtube.

I will try my best to re-do everything and hopefully have it up. Sorry for all the negative venting but I never had a problem before with uploading so I guess it just took me off guard. Well, if life was perfect there would be PEACE on EARTH.
I can at least share with you the photo of the card I had made and filmed. Hope you like it...


No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin