Sunday, April 4, 2010

WOW !! I can't believe I won the Farm Fresh Fridays Color Challenge !!!!


Hello and welcome back,

I want to share some awesome news with you all. I could not believe my eyes when I went over to Splendid Stamping blogspot to see that my card entry had won. You can see the post and my card, just click on the blog name Splendid Stamping.

I don't now if I mentioned to you guys before but I have recently discovered Greeting Farm Stamps and let me tell you I am totally in LOVE with them. Check out the Greeting Farm website to see there awesome stamps. I also just want to share with you the stamp set I won, it's called the MN-Get Well set. Aren't they gorgeous, I can't wait to create with them...


Here is another card I made with a Greeting Farm stamp, I hope you will Like it. Have a great week-end everyone...




1 comment:

Karen Hanim said...

Senin için çok sevindim. Tebrikler!!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin