Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Frustrations are over, YEAH !!!! Part 1


Hi Bloggers, I have finally figured out a way to load my videos onto youtube. The original way no longer works so I had to figure out another way to load my videos. This process is going to take longer to do but it really doesn't matter as long as I can upload again. I am so sorry it took me this long to figure this out but it's better late then never right ???

I hope you find his weeks tutorial educational and fun cause I really enjoyed making it. In this video I am just showing you how I color with copic markers. Let me tell you I am not a certified copics user and I am always learning and practicing on my own to improve my coloring techniques. The Image I used to color on is a stamp from the Greeting Farm called Madelynn, she is absolutely a pleasure to color.


Comments are always welcome, just drop me a line and let me now if you are enjoying my videos or if you have any requests. I would love to make a video about a technique you may be interested in learning.

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin