Monday, January 3, 2011

100 % Sweet with Bunny

Hello bloggers and welcome to my first card for year 2011.  Did you know according to the chinese calendar it's the year of the rabbit so I have a cute bunny card to share with you.  She was inspired by my dear friend and an awesome bella babe Paula Williamson and if you click here you can see her interpretation of the same image. 



As always I use bella's bestest paper to stamp any of my images on and color with of course my prisma pencil crayons.  As you can see here, I went with the purple and pink palette cause at the moment that's what popped into my mind. Lately, I have noticed my coloring going towards more muted and toned down shades. 



I also want to let you all know I have created a second blog called Journey to a Happier and Healthier Me.  You may find the read very amusing, fun and knowledgeable at times.  This is where I will have my daily personal experiences related to food, cosmetics, pampering, fun and exciting products pretty much everything that makes me happy and healthy.  I hope you peeps check it out !!!

Well, back to more craft talk.  I hope you haven't forgotten about our Bellarific Friday challenge for January 14 and here is the awesome sketch done by Kimabella. I can't wait to see all your creations with this sketch.  All you have to do is submit your photo to Emily by January 13, 5:00pm Eastern Time and be sure to check out the Bella blog to see what all the babes have come up with. 



Ok, that is all I have for today peeps.  I wish all of you a wonderful week and happy crafting.

3 comments:

Cam Grant said...

Awe, cute bunny!

Cam Grant said...

Hi Ebru, I tried to check out your new blog and I was denied, looks like I need to be invited, lol. "This blog is open to invited readers only" I'm sure it's great, ttys.

Crafty Cath said...

You're title says it all - this is 100% sweet! Great job on the coloring..your grass even looks identical to Paula's. Funny, seeing this image I immediately thought of the day we all shared together. The memory brought a smile to my heart. :)

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin