Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday with Abby

A lot of birthdays are coming up in February so I have to fill up my stock, so here is one I made recently. She is called Abby and you can get her rubbah over at Stampingbella.  She was such a treat to color with all those balloons and cute dress.  As always, I used prisma pencil crayons to color my image and the designer paper I used was from Martha Stewart.



Have you peeps checked out the Bella Blog recently, if not you have got to go and take a look at the awesome new releases  made by our dear Emily. Also, if you place an order over $ 55.00 shipping is free. The images are gorguss and I have made my list of must haves so I suggest don't miss the free shipping offer cause I am sure you can fill up your shopping baskets. 

Also just a note, there is no Bellariffic Friday this week and next weeks challenge is Valentines, so bring on the pinks and reds and hearts and bows. Lets make next week love-a-licious cause there is plenty of time to create and win some bella bucks.  Just email your image to Emily by Thursday 5:00pm Eastern time, and I cant wait to see all the Lovely Creations. 

Cheers !!

1 comment:

Dana White said...

What a sweet birthday card - love the soft colours

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin