Friday, January 21, 2011

A Note to You with Wasabi Ketto


Yes, it's that time again and another fun video tutorial. This weeks challenge was Free Form, meaning you construct your card any way you want and any bella image you want to use.  Well, with me this weeks challenge should of been easy right? no it was rather difficult. I don't know about you peeps but I lost my mojo this week.  Please let me know how you like this weeks card cause I spent the whole day thinking about how to put it together.

Once I have an idea of the paper and the image I want to use,  the next step is to come up with the most important element which is the layout.  This is the area where I ran into a brick wall.  Personally the stamp images of A note to you and Wasabi Ketto are so cute and versatile any layout would be perfect.  Another suggestion where you can use the stamp 'A note to you'  is a scrapbook page layout as the journaling block.

As always both my images were stamped on bellas bestest paper with Memento black Ink.  Instead of using my usual prisma colors, I opted for my copic markers to give it that extra umph. The paper pack collection is from My minds Eye called Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink.

I hope you will enjoy this weeks tutorial and find in informative.  I tried to incorporate some more techniques with Glossy accents and the Stamp-a-ma-jig.



Lastly, there will be no Bellariffic Friday next week Cause Emily will be in California for CHA. Also Em has announced on her blog that the New CHA will be live on January 25 so be sure to check back for what is coming !!!

4 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

OMG - this is adorable. I love the paper combination and colors. I NEVER would have added orange but it looks great! And I can't tell you how many times I have messed up the placement of sentiments even with my stampamijig but yours came out right on. I'm gonna have to give it a try again doing it just like you. Love the video - it is so helpful to see techinique in action. I've never noticed the note stamp but it's going to be in my next shopping cart, this idea is a keeper!

Dana White said...

The orange just pops on this card - LOVE that. Have a great weekend

Robin McK said...

Hey Ebru!
Cute card - I like that little note card on the front. Great job!

Cam Grant said...

Very nice DSP, super cute stamps ~ Wasabi looks awesome in orange, great layout, glossy and glittery... it's my kinda card ; ) Love it!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin