Monday, December 20, 2010

Deer Santa

Did I tell you guys this happens to be my favorite Christmas stamp, yep it sure is.  I love everything about this image and it sure was fun to color.  My daughter needed some Cards to give to her friends and teachers so he is no longer with me but hopefully in the hands of someone who will appreciate him.


As always, I stamped Not Even a mouse on bellas bestest paper and colored him with my prisma pencil crayons. I had some K & Company paper scraps around so I used some from the Dear Santa collection.


This weekend my house was rather quiet.  I rented the movie Inception and the Last Air Bender and we had a nice night watching these movies with of course popcorn and juice.  We have the no pop rule in the house so we opt for the healthy which is either water or juice.  Have you guys watched Inception, if so what did you think of it ?  I loved it, it truly is a brain tickler.

Well, thats all for now folks, have a wonderful Monday and I do have more to share with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cam Grant said...

What a sweet image, I wish I was sleeping right now ; ) I've seen both of the movies you mentioned. My husband loves watching movies and I enjoy them too, that is when we're not working and busy with errands. I thought the Last Airbender was entertaining... it was a little slow moving at times for me but overall a great story. I agree with you, I did enjoy Inception; great movie.

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin