Friday, December 17, 2010

I Even Love the Box

Well hello again bloggers, welcome to the last Bellariffic Friday Challenge for 2010.  It has been a blast doing these video tutorials for you and I will be continuing on with them in the new year.  Stick around and check them out cause 2011 will bring new images, papers and products to learn and have fun with.

Lets move along to our challenge for this week which was an awesome sketch done by Paulineabella, and what a superb sketch this was.  Here is how I interpreted it and I used the image I even love the box by Mo.  As always my image was stamped on bellas bestest paper with Memento black ink and the designer paper I used was from Basic Greys Jovial Collection paper pack.




As you know this is our final challenge for this year and we will be back with our next challenge on January 14, 2011.  We will keep you all posted as soon as we know what the challenge will be so make sure to check back.  Know I'm off to check out what the other awesome babes have come up with and leave them some lovin, so be sure to leave comments cause we Love them !!!  Signing off for today.


1 comment:

Cam Grant said...

Great video & a beautiful Christmas card! Such a cute image, and you coloured it with pencil crayons! I don't think I've used pencil crayons since highschool, I think I will need to give it a try.

I also really enjoy the snowman DSP, glitter and star button on this card ~ it really makes it special.

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin