Friday, December 3, 2010

Let it Snow, let it Snow, let it Snow

Hey bloggers welcome to another Bellarific Friday.  This weeks challenge was to create a card with Snow  and I created my card using the stamp Door with Wreath  from Mo Manning.  You guys are really going to  enjoy watching this weeks tutorial cause I made an Easel card and also used a product called liquid applique and I used the color white to give the 3D snow effect.






Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is  be a GIFTABELLA - make a gift or a gift card with your bella images. Look forward to seeing all your awesome creations. Have a wonderful weekend everyone...

3 comments:

Dana White said...

I love this image - obviously so does everyone else since it was sold out! Your easel card is fantastic

Whimcees said...

Hello!

A beautiful card! I love this image and your showcasing of it using the easel card is wonderful! Your coloring is always perfection!

Loved the video! Thank you!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Barbara Diane

Crafty Cath said...

OOOhhh I've never done an easel card - never knew how. Now, after that great tuitorial I'll be a pro in no time. What a great idea! Love your coloring girl!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin