Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Strawberry Girl Video Tutorial

Good morning bloggers, do I have a really fun and cute card to share with all of you today.  I had recently purchased the "Strawberry Girl" digi from digital pencil too by Maurie J Manning and I decided to make a tutorial using this image.


Aside from being a videographer and designer for the Stampingbella Channel, I also have my own personal channel on youtube where I upload  my own videos. Creating these video tutorials for everyone  to enjoy brings me great happiness, especially when I get kind and sweet comments from my subscribers.



Back to my image.  I colored her with my prisma pencil crayons and for the skin and hair I used my copics.  The video has all the other details so I hope you will enjoy it.


2 comments:

Cam Grant said...

Lovely image and so cute! It is beautifully coloured too : )

Kon-Tiki (Ashley) said...

Ne güzel ,çok yaratıcı. Burada scrapbooking malzemeleri çok pahalı olduğundan hiç böyle birşeye yönelmedim daha önce .Seni ziyaret ettikçe özeniyorum Ebru abla.

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin