Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas to All

Hope your day is filled with Love, joy and of course lots of food and drinks. I also hope and wish you are all surrounded by your family, friends and loved ones and also please be safe, don't drink and drive.

I do have lots of cards to share with you guys but they are no longer a Christmas theme so instead I am going to wait until after Christmas to share them with you.  However, I have a video that I want to show  of Emily all Distressed out in Bellaland. I have noticed not to many of you have watched it so incase you forgot or have been to busy to check out the Stampingbella Tv Channel  on youtube here it is.

1 comment:

Cam Grant said...

Merry Christmas Ebru! It's great to know I've made a new blogging friend this year : ) I hope you and your family have a wonderful day together.

Fun video! I liked seeing everyone stamping and creating together.

PS. There are no corners left on the cookie, lol. Only the "Christams Jamie and Cam" it's been a treat to eat ~ you're welcome to have any of the remaining pieces ; )

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin