Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog Hop

Good morning bloggers !!!  I am so excited to share a very special blog hop to honor the birthday of one of the sweetest, and the very talented  Dana White.  I am honored to be a stop on this birthday blog hop to celebrate this very special day.  If you have arrived from the talented Paula's Blog, then you're on the right track, but if not, then please go back to Karen's Blog,   and hop along from there so you don't miss a single awesome creation !!! 


Dana, here is to you on your special day, I hope your day is one that brings you joy and happiness, and everything your sweet and talented heart desires !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND !!!!


On to the card !! for Dana's birthday card, I chose the stamp called  Abby from Stampingbella.  As with all my cards I use bella's bestest white paper and ink my image with  Memento black ink.  I paper pieced the balloons with some scraps and colored my image with prisma pencil crayons.




Thank you so much for hopping along with us today in celebration of Dana.  Your next stop on this hop will be for a visit with Nancy McKinney. She's always got something wonderful to share, and today I know she will Knock your socks off !!!

12 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

How GORGEOUS! LOVE your coloring and the sentiment panel over the balloons!

paula tracy williamson said...

Oh, Ebru, that sentiment in the clouds is very freaking crafty!! Love your yummy card!!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute, love the layoring of the clouds!

Karen Motz said...

This is super SWEET Ebru!!! I also love how you placed the sentiment panel...so creative!!!

GabrielaD said...

Very cute!

Mary J said...

Gorgoeus, I love it!

Janet said...

sweet card, love the balloons!!
hugs

LindaH said...

Oh this is so cute, and those clouds...hmph...PURE GENIOUS! I LOVE THEM!

Annika said...

I seriopuisly love your soft colouring - and those clouds are just so cute! Must remember that idea!!
Hugs
Annika

Dana White said...

Ebru it's even cuter in person! Thanks so much for my birthday wishes I had a fabulous day in Cuba sitting by the pool, but now I'm back to reality & cold!!

Leslie said...

Super cute - love the clouds and soft blue sky!

The Spotted Chick said...

Awww Ebru, she's SO sweet! I love the sentiment in the balloons. Too clever!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin